Friday, May 1, 2015

Ahead Always,

Finally had my last #outfield for my NSF life and I am so glad that its over. No more heat rash, no more mozzies biting me 24/7, no more fear of getting caught by the enemies,no more force prep that i find damn useless and redundant, no more walking with at least 25 kg loads on my back and no more wearing camo cream. Oh ya, No more feeling like shitz.

So thankful for my Tango mates that pulled me throughout the past months since wallaby. I am eternally grateful and glad that I had them because without them I would probably give up.

Oh a side note, I am pretty excited for tmr. So excited for May. So many shitz I planning to do and I really hope it would worked out.

Will probably update more soon when I decide what I wna do with this blog.

Something random, my favourite Lady Gaga song that never failed to make me feel less empty everytime I feel like shitz.



No comments:

Post a Comment